Natural Collection - Ethical Gifts
Eco, Organic, Fair and Sustainable Trade, Natural Living and Well Being Gifts
If you love ethical products - then we think you'll love the Natural Collection.
They're an online gift shop that started life in 1999 - their idea was to create a space that sold good products which would uphold sustainable innovation and concepts.
They offer a huge range of products whose ecological impact has been carefully considered.
Charity lovers will be pleased to hear that they stock many charity products in their range. From these products more than 10% of the total sales proceeds support a worthy charity.
Many of these charity products also incorporate other ethical aspects, so be sure to reference the Dot Guide section on product pages for the full credentials.
By working like this they hope to demonstrate that the power of consumer choice can make possible the sale of top standard eco-friendly gifts via their online store.
They believe that the ultimate goal for our species and planet is that we live our lives in an ecological and sustainable way.
They want to ensure that all their ethical gifts and products are in total balance with our environment by making sure that they are:
- Made from durable, non toxic, grown or recycled materials
- Easily recyclable or compostable
- Powered by renewable energy in production and transport and use
- Free of releases of hazardous compounds in production or when being used
- Ten times more efficient than the most popular version of the item in 1990
- All participants to be treated fairly with profits from sales through the entire supply chain
Visit the Natural Collection website to buy your gift today.
- Follingsby Avenue
- Follingbsy Park
- NE10 8HQ
- United Kingdom
- Telephone: 0845 3677 003